This LEVEL5 drywall flat box set includes everything you need to finish and feather flat joints to perfection. Whether you're new to automatic finishing tools or expanding your arsenal, these premium-grade drywall taping tools are what you need to make your finishing work more productive and profitable.
- 10" MEGA Capacity Flat Box | SKU #4-768
- 12" MEGA Capacity Flat Box | SKU #4-769
- Compound Loading Pump (including FREE extra-long filler valve) | SKU #4-771
- 42" Standard Flat Box Handle | SKU #4-712
- LEVEL5's industry leading, no-hassle 7 year warranty
LEVEL5 MEGA capacity finishing boxes hold approximately 50% more compound than standard boxes. This means less trips back to the compound loading pump!
Why Choose LEVEL5 Taping & Finishing Tools?
Performance, Reliability & Finisher-Tested Innovation
As a professional finisher, you count on your tools to perform every day. LEVEL5 automatic drywall taping and finishing tools are proven workhorses and we can back this statement with the best in-field reliability record worldwide. We also back our tools with the longest, no-hassle warranty in the industry at 7 years.
Although LEVEL5 provides some of the most competitively priced drywall tools in the world, this does not mean there are any compromises in their design, quality or performance.
Through a culture of relentless innovation and finisher testing, our tools now set the standard for function and durability. Here are just a few of the key underlying features:
- Intentional simplicity - through ongoing direct communication with our finishers, we have worked incredibly hard to simplify the design of our tools so that they are incredibly robust and reliable, but can also be easily serviced on the job site.
- Premium materials - All major components are CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, high-quality stainless steel and brass. The aluminum components are anodized for long-term corrosion resistance
- Outstanding fit & finish - LEVEL5 tools are assembled to precision tolerances and every tool goes through a fit & finish quality check before it is released for sale
Purchasing a set of automatic drywall finishing tools is a big investment. In addition to the design, quality, performance and reliability of the tools themselves, an important part of your purchase decision should be driven by the integrity of the company that makes them and how you will be supported over their service life.
The LEVEL5 team is available for you seven days a week. You can contact us through our support line at 866.562.4229 (local: +1 913.631.0804) or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even direct message us on Facebook or Instagram if you prefer.
We are committed to setting the benchmark for customer service in the drywall tool industry. To see how we are doing, we encourage you to read the extensive user reviews on Facebook, Instagram, Amazon and this website. We are here for you.