LEVEL5 Drywall Flat Boxes are designed to feather joint edges to perfection when finishing walls and ceilings. Drywall finishers rely on these workhorse taping tools to finish more jobs faster, day in and day out.
- Outstanding build quality, fit and finish
- Premium grade aluminum housing, anodized for corrosion resistance, durability and easy cleaning
- Beveled edges allow the pressure plate to open and close with ease
- Ultra-light springs allow the mud to be dispenses with minimum resistance
- Flexible brass blade holder
- Stainless steel blade
- Stainless steel skids and shoes
- Adjustable crown dial ensures the precise amount of mud is dispenses as required
- Non-marring white wheels
- The industry's leading, no-hassle 7 year warranty
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at email@example.com. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its full line of automatic drywall finishing tools and accessories, LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") offers a full seven (7) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid only in the USA, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom and Europe. A one (1) year warranty applies in all other countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.