Outstanding quality at an unbeatable price, LEVEL5’s latest generation of automatic drywall finishing tools have proven to be the performance leader with unparalleled in-field reliability. These tools are true workhorses backed by LEVEL5's outstanding 7-Year warranty.
This LEVEL5 Drywall Finishing Tool Set includes everything you need for a professional, high-quality drywall finishing job.
- 7" Corner Applicator Box | SKU #4-701
- Corner Roller | SKU #4-707
- 3" Corner Finisher (Angle Head) | SKU #4-733
- 7" MEGA Flat Box | SKU #4-767
- 10" MEGA Flat Box | SKU #4-768
- Joint Compound Pump w/ Free Box Filler Valve | SKU #4-771
- 40"- 62" Extendable Flat Box Handle | SKU #4-780
- 36"- 54" Extendable Handle w/ Corner Roller Adapter | SKU #4-792
- 40"- 58" Extendable Handle w/ Corner Applicator Adapter | SKU #4-794
- 39"- 57" Extendable Handle w/ Corner Finisher Adapter | SKU #4-795
Why Choose LEVEL5 Finishing Tools?
PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
As a professional finisher, automatic drywall taping and finishing tools are your "money-makers" and you count on them every day to work as hard as you do. At LEVEL5, we are proud to say our tools are proven workhorses and we can back this statement with the best in-field reliability record in the industry worldwide.
We also back our tools with the longest, no-hassle warranty in the industry at 7 years.
Although we are one of the most competitively prices drywall finishing tool suppliers in the world, this does not mean there are any compromises in the design or quality of our tools. Through a culture of relentless innovation, our tools now set the standard for function and durability. Here are just a few of the key underlying features:
- Intentional simplicity - through ongoing direct communication with our finishers, we have worked incredibly hard to simplify the design of our tools so that they are incredibly robust and reliable, but can also be easily serviced on the job site.
- Premium materials - All major components are crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum and high quality stainless steel. The aluminum components are anodized for long-term corrosion resistance
- Outstanding fit & finish - LEVEL5 drywall finishing tools are assembled to precision tolerances. Every tool goes through a fit & finish quality check before it is released for sale
Purchasing a set of automatic drywall finishing tools is a big investment. In addition to the design, quality, performance and reliability of the tools themselves, an important part of your purchase decision is likely driven by the integrity of the company that makes them and how you will be supported over their service life.
The LEVEL5 team is available for you seven days a week. You can contact us through our support line at 866.562.4229 (local: +1 913.631.0804) or you can email us at email@example.com. You can even direct message us on Facebook or Instagram if you prefer.
We are committed to setting the benchmark for customer service in the drywall tool industry. To see how we are doing, we encourage you to read the extensive user reviews on Facebook, Instagram, Amazon and this website. We are here for you.