Manufactured with high-quality fiberglass, aluminium, and high-impact ABS composite LEVEL5 Skimming Blade and Compound Roller Extendable Handles offer lightweight handling while maintaining rigidity and durability. The most popular handle size for both skimming blades and compound rollers is the medium (37-63") handle because it can be used for a variety of wall and ceiling finishing applications. The long-length (48-87") extendable handle for both tools is a great option for greater comfort and reach when applying mud on higher ceilings and elevated wall spaces.
When using a skimming blade, an adapter is required. There are two adapter choices depending on whether you are using an aluminum body or a composite body skimming blade. However, the attachment of a compound roller can be accomplished without the need for an adapter.
- Unique snap-in attachment to prevent rotation under pressure during use.
- Manufactured using fiberglass and aluminum.
- Lightweight but more rigid and robust than competitive handles.
- Rubber grip on the bottom for comfort.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at email@example.com. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its full line of skimming blades, handles and accessories, LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") provides a full one (1) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid in all countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.