OverviewThe LEVEL5 Drywall Skimming Blade Handle Adapter is used to connect a range of extendable handles to LEVEL5 Composite-Body Skimming Blades.
LEVEL5 Composite-Body Skimming Blades feature a composite blade back that is easily affixed to LEVEL5's range of specialized skimming blade handles. Simply connect your skimming blade to a handle using this skimming blade handle adapter to get that extra versatility needed to finish high walls & ceilings. Attaching a handle to your skimming blade can also significantly increase your finishing speed as well as reduce strain on your wrists and back.
The LEVEL5 skimming blade handle adapter is manufactured using a lightweight but highly resilient glass-filled composite material for long lasting durability. LEVEL5 skimming blade handles snap into place via two buttons on the handle to ensure a tight fit that won't wobble or unscrew during use. A thumb screw on the handle adapter allows LEVEL5 Skimming Blades to be fixed securely at a wide range of angles.
- Quick-release handle adapter design allows for on-the-fly changes between different handle lengths without compromising rigidity.
- Each adapter also features two quick release tabs on the top of the handle adapter; when these tabs are pulled up, the handle adapter pops off the composite skimming blade housing.
- Constructed from highly resilient, glass-filled composite for long lasting durability.
- Attaches to one of three LEVEL5 skimming blade extension handles (Medium & Long).
- Both the handle adapter and LEVEL5 skimming blade housings have centering lines. This enables these components to be easily aligned for a perfect balance and even blade pressure.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at email@example.com. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its full line of skimming blades, handles and accessories, LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") provides a full one (1) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid in all countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.