OverviewLEVEL5 Hand Tool Sets offer professional finishers and DIYers an array of options for high-performance hand tools. This LEVEL 5 Stainless Steel Finishing Set comes with all the hand tools necessary to tackle many professional and DIY finishing jobs.
This hand tool set feature stainless steel blades for a high-precision finish, quicker application rates & corrosion resistance.
- Joint knives are extremely lightweight, comfortable in the hand and easy to clean
- Taping knives feature premium build quality and offer precision results with fast application rates
- Mud Pans feature heli-arc welded corners for fast swipes and easy cleaning
- Soft-Grip Handles offer all-day comfort, slip-resistance and improved drop protection
- Hand Tools with Soft-Grip Handles feature our legendary Lifetime Warranty.
Tool Set Contents
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at email@example.com. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its premium stainless steel hand tools, specifically its one-piece welded joint knives and all stainless steel taping and joint knives with soft grip handles, LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") offers a LIFETIME warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid only in the USA, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom and Europe. A one (1) year warranty applies in all other countries/markets.
For all other hand tools, LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") provides a full one (1) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid in all countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.