The LEVEL5 Bucket Scoop features a stainless steel blade that has been precision-cut to match the curvature of most joint compound buckets. Its lightweight composite handle has been designed for comfort and easy-cleaning.
Use this LEVEL5 Bucket Scoop to increase speed and efficiency when scooping drywall mud, mortar, stucco and other compounds out of a bucket
- Premium stainless steel blade for corrosion-resistance.
- Precision-cut to match the curvature of most joint compound buckets.
- Lightweight composite handle designed for comfort and easy cleanup.
- Stay organized! All LEVEL5 hand tools feature large hang holes.
- Designed and built using nearly 20 years of input from professional finishers.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at email@example.com. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its complete line of hand tools (other than knives with stainless steel blades are one-piece welded or have the premium soft grip handle, which have a lifetime warranty), LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") provides a full one (1) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid in all countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.