OverviewFinishers rely on LEVEL5 Drywall Trowels for smoothing and finishing drywall compound, plaster, EIFS, stucco, and more. Their precision-cast handle mount and stainless steel surface-welded rivets ensure they stand up to toughest of work environments. Thanks to their precision-ground edges and corners, they're ready to go right out of the box.
- Triple-hardened premium stainless steel construction.
- Brushed leather handle will custom form to user's hand.
- High-strength but lightweight aluminum handle mount.
- High-impact composite handle core for strength and durability.
- Super-strong surface-mounted rivets that last longer than "through-rivet" designs.
- Precision-ground, pre-broke edges and corners.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its complete line of hand tools (other than knives with stainless steel blades are one-piece welded or have the premium soft grip handle, which have a lifetime warranty), LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") provides a full one (1) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid in all countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.