The drywall compound applicator tube is a versatile tool that can be used to draw finishing compound from a bucket and apply it to drywall using various finishing heads. It features a universal ball nozzle and comes with a BONUS flat box filler attachment.
Simply draw your mixed finishing compound from a bucket and apply it to drywall using inside and outside corner finishers, corner flushers, flat seam compound applicators, and more. The ball nozzle is compatible with a wide range of finishing heads from all leading manufacturers.
The LEVEL5 Compound Tube can also be used in conjunction with the BONUS flat box filler attachment to fill drywall flat boxes or apply large amounts of compound directly to the drywall for tasks such as wall skimming.
- Lightweight but durable high-gauge, aircraft-grade aluminum body
- High quality color anodizing for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance
- Removable cone with stainless steel ball nozzle
- Industrial-grade latches to secure the nozzle
- Proprietary urethane rubber plunger cap provides less resistance, smoother operation and a better seal than competitive models
- D-handle provides improved leverage and less hand/wrist strain
- Removable end cap (secured by o-ring gasket)
- Proprietary urethane rubber anti-leak seal
- BONUS flat box filler attachment
Learn more here: https://youtu.be/dY6ZJydJp3E
CLEANING & LUBRICATION
A Pressure Washer Makes Cleaning Fast
To ensure that your LEVEL5 automatic and semi-automatic tools last longer, it is crucial to clean them thoroughly before storing them between jobs. Although not required, a lightweight and portable pressure washer, commonly used for washing vehicles, can make light work of the cleaning process. There are many cost-effective options available on Amazon with good ratings.
Lubricate After Cleaning
Once your automatic and semi-automatic tools are clean, it is important to lubricate all the moving parts to displace any remaining water and reduce the risk of corrosion. IMPORTANT: avoid using standard WD-40 or similar lubricants as they can be caustic and damage the rubber seals and gaskets, which in turn can affect tool performance. In fact, it's best to steer clear of any spray lubricants unless you are certain of the propellant used. For example, many spray cans use solvents like benzene as a propellant, which is a solvent.
We recommend using simple, low cost 3-in-1 machine oil, available in metal squeeze cans, to lubricate every moving part before and after use. Alternatively, if you prefer to spray the oil onto your tools, you can buy it in a larger format and apply using a hand spray bottle.
Learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O090JcfrRjU
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at email@example.com. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its full line of automatic drywall finishing tools and accessories, LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") offers a full seven (7) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid only in the USA, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom and Europe. A one (1) year warranty applies in all other countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.