A joint compound roller makes light work of getting large amounts of drywall compound onto walls and ceilings - ideal when you need to cover and smooth out large surface areas.
These rollers are very durable and can be easily cleaned and reused many times.
Get That Extra Reach
Manufactured using premium fiberglass, aluminum, and high impact ABS composite, LEVEL5 Skimming Blade Extension Handles are extremely lightweight yet rigid and robust. The medium (37-63") skimming blade handle is our most popular handle suitable for most wall and ceiling finishing situations.
- Unique snap-in attachment to prevent rotation under pressure during use.
- Manufactured using fiberglass and aluminum.
- Lightweight but more rigid and robust than competitive handles.
- Rubber grip on the bottom for comfort.
Add an Edge to your Kit!
Available with either the 24" or 32" Skimming Blade, this set up will help you smooth out and finish large areas like a pro!
Be sure to check out the product features for more information about LEVEL5 Skimming Blades
WHY CHOOSE LEVEL5 SKIMMING BLADES?
Not all skimming blades are created equal and LEVEL5 Skimming Blades have a number of unique features that make them the professional finisher’s preferred choice. These include:
A UNIQUE BLADE EDGE
The real magic behind LEVEL5 skimming blades is the high precision 0.3mm blade inserts. Crafted from European stainless steel, these inserts offer the perfect amount of flex for efficient, effortless skimming and smoothing.
In addition, most competitor brand blade edges are squared off with sharp corners. This is not ideal for mud flow. LEVEL5 skimming blades feature a proprietary rounded profile on the front blade edge that allows the compound to roll off the skimming blade more evenly and smoother than any competitive models.
The shape of the blade insert itself is also unique. Unlike other styles of finishing knives, the LEVEL5 skimming blade edge is raised at both ends and the corners are rounded. This minimizes or eliminates lap marks when you are smoothing out large areas.
THE BLADE INSERTS ARE REPLACEABLE!
Skimming blades are precision instruments and the reality is that they can be damaged on the job site if they are dropped. Unlike competitive skimming blade models, LEVEL5 Skimming Blades feature blade inserts that are easily replaceable. No tools are necessary; simply remove one of the skimming blade end caps for slide-out/slide-in insert replacement at a fraction of the cost of replacing the entire skimming blade.
ALUMINUM BLADE HOUSINGS
LEVEL5 Skimming Blades feature aircraft-grade, extruded aluminum housings for maximum rigidity across the blade span. The profile of the aluminum extrusion serves two purposes:
- On its own, the profile provides a comfortable, ergonomic hand grip for all-day use which significantly reduces the wrist strain experienced when using other tools such as taping knives.
- The profile is also shaped to accept a handle adapter, enabling LEVEL5's range of extendable poles to be affixed for work on high walls and ceilings (centering lines on the skimming blade housing and handle adapter make it easy to align these two components for perfect balance).