A joint knife (or “putty knife”) can be found in the back pocket of most drywall finishers.
These versatile tools are used for setting & cutting drywall tape, applying joint compound & other filler materials, cleaning up drywall edges, scraping paint & residue, resetting exposed screws, and much more…
LEVEL5 offers the highest quality one-piece welded knives in the industry. 17 assembly steps and nine hand polishing steps are required to make each knife and a patent pending, full tang design with 3 internal points of control provides outstanding durability. Other features include a curved design where the handle meets the blade to enhance rigidity for a perfect mid-blade flex, and all robotically-welded seams have been mirror polished until undetectable.
These knives are lightweight, extremely comfortable in the hand, and clean up like a dream.
- Premium stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
- Full-tang blade goes beyond the hang hole into the handle.
- Robotically welded at three points of contact for strength and durability.
- Unique, hollow grind at mid-blade ensures optimal mid-blade flex.
- Blade feels nicely 'broken in' the first time you use it.
- LEVEL5 Lifetime Warranty.
Increase the comfort and grip-ability of LEVEL5 Welded Joint Knives with our Heat-Shrink Handle Grips.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its premium stainless steel hand tools, specifically its one-piece welded joint knives and all stainless steel taping and joint knives with soft grip handles, LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") offers a LIFETIME warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid only in the USA, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom and Europe. A one (1) year warranty applies in all other countries/markets.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.