LEVEL5 Flex Finishing Trowels are an essential hand tool for the professional finisher. They offer a combination of features to provide a superior, smooth finish, while also providing comfort and ease of use.
The Flex Finishing Trowel's core component is a European stainless steel blade with a 0.4mm ultra-flexible thickness. With the help of this delicate yet flexible blade, users benefit from additional sensitivity and controlled precision to create a flawless finish on plaster and drywall compound. The durable stainless steel and aluminum construction ensure longevity and resistance to rust.
Flex Finishing Trowels come in three sizes: 12", 14", and 16", to best suit your finishing requirements. The sturdy twin blade design provides maximum flex without compromising the integrity and function of the trowel. Precision-ground edges and rounded corners ensure the smoothest possible finish by virtually eliminating lap lines or markings in the compound.
The non-slip patented leather composite handle provides all-day comfort, allowing finishers to work for extended periods without experiencing hand fatigue. The ergonomic grip custom forms to the hand and ensures that the trowel remains secure and stable during use while delivering professional-quality results.
A strong and durable connection between the handle and blade is made possible by the robotically welded, extremely strong surface-mounted rivets on the powder-coated aluminum handle mount. This construction guarantees the trowel's durability, even under the most demanding conditions.
- Triple-hardened premium stainless steel construction.
- Brushed leather handle will custom form to user's hand.
- High-strength but lightweight aluminum handle mount.
- High-impact composite handle core for strength and durability.
- Super-strong surface-mounted rivets that last longer than "through-rivet" designs.
- Precision-ground, pre-broke edges and corners.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its complete line of hand tools (other than knives with stainless steel blades are one-piece welded or have the premium soft grip handle, which have a lifetime warranty), LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") provides a full one (1) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid in all countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.