LEVEL5 Stainless Steel Drywall Taping Knives feature a premium stainless steel blade that flexes accordingly for both a high-precision finish and quicker application rates. These are lightweight workhorse drywall knives which offer premium build quality, precision results and fast application rates. "Big Back" taping knives hold up to 25% more compound vs standard taping knives.
- "Big Back" blade holds up to 25% more mud compound.
- Premium stainless steel blade for corrosion resistance and perfect, precise flex.
- Wider, thicker and stronger blade than competitive models.
- Stainless steel blade will not rust and is mirror-polished for easy cleanup.
- Lightweight, double-riveted soft-grip handle ergonomically designed for all-day use.
- Alloy metal hammer end for resetting nails and improved drop protected.
- Blade feels nicely 'broken in' the first time you use it.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its complete line of hand tools (other than knives with stainless steel blades are one-piece welded or have the premium soft grip handle, which have a lifetime warranty), LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") provides a full one (1) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid in all countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.