LEVEL5 0.4mm Flex Finishing Trowels are an essential hand tool for the professional finisher. They offer a combination of features to provide a superior, smooth finish using drywall compound or plaster, while also providing comfort and ease of use.
The trowels are 120mm in width and available in lengths of 12", 14", and 16". They feature a highly flexible 0.4mm blade manufactured using precision European steel that has been triple-hardened for long term durability. The sturdy twin blade design provides maximum flex without compromising the integrity and function of the trowel. Precision-ground edges and rounded corners provide great feel from the very first use.
Please note that LEVEL5 0.4mm Flex Finishing Trowels aren't meant for the initial drywall seam loading stage – a rigid trowel suits this task better. These highly flexible trowels shine during the last step of the finishing process, as they allow users to artfully smooth final surfaces on walls, removing lap marks or other minor imperfections.
The trowels come with patented, non-slip leather composite grips that adapt to your hand over time, enhancing stability while reducing fatigue.
Their sturdy structure is further reinforced by robotically welded, surface-mounted rivets connecting the powder-coated aluminum handle mount; this robust connection ensures the trowel's long term durability.
- Triple-hardened premium stainless steel blade.
- Twin-blade design provides maximum blade flex.
- Precision-ground, pre-broke edges and corners.
- Patented leather composite handle that custom forms to user's hand over time.
- High-strength but lightweight aluminum handle mount.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its complete line of hand tools (other than knives with stainless steel blades are one-piece welded or have the premium soft grip handle, which have a lifetime warranty), LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") provides a full one (1) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid in all countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.