- Compatible with joint compound pumps from most leading brands.
- Longer than other standard box filler valves, enabling easier, more comfortable filling and less interference with the compound bucket.
- High-strength billet aluminum body, anodized for long term durability and easy cleanup.
- Precision-machined mount flange enables quick changes between the box filler valve and a gooseneck on a joint compound pump.
- Stainless steel filler nozzle and cable.
- 7-Year Limited Warranty.
Have questions? Call us at 800.227.7713.
The LEVEL5 box filler valve is constructed of heavy duty billet aluminum. This ensures that even under the most intensive workloads it can be relied on to quickly fill and refill your automatic taping tools. It has also been fully anodized for corrosion resistance. This ensures long-term durability as well as quick and easy cleanup once the job is done.
Innovation is a top priority for LEVEL5 drywall tools. We strive to make your workday easier, more efficient and, ultimately, more profitable. Speed is a big part of what makes this possible.
We’ve designed our box filler valve to be longer than models made by other major brands. This means an easier, more comfortable filling process. It also creates less of an interface between the tool being filled and the bucket. This gives you more room to maneuver and also helps keep your tools free of corrosive materials.
To top it off, our drywall box filler adapter features a precision-machined mounting flange. This allows for quick changes to a gooseneck attachment when required.
We believe you should have a choice in what taping tools fit best into your workflow. We’ve designed our drywall box filler valve to be compatible with compound pumps offered by most other major brands.
A free LEVEL5 flat box filler attachment is included with each LEVEL5 drywall compound pump purchase (4-771).