LEVEL5 Pointed Joint Knives feature mirror-finished stainless steel for superior durability and reliability. Their unique 60-degree angled blade provides an even distribution of pressure for improved application rates & professionally-smooth finishes.
- Premium stainless steel blade for corrosion resistance.
- Mirror-finished stainless steel blade for superior durability and reliability
- Pointed shape perfect for awkward, hard-to-maneuver inside corners.
- 60-degree blade provides even distribution of pressure.
- Hollow ground for precise flex – the knife feels nicely broken in on its very first use!
- Ergonomically designed and double-riveted for a long wear life.
- Lightweight, impact resistant nylon handle designed for daily use with minimal fatigue.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at email@example.com. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its complete line of hand tools (other than knives with stainless steel blades are one-piece welded or have the premium soft grip handle, which have a lifetime warranty), LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") provides a full one (1) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid in all countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.