OverviewThe LEVEL5 Drywall Saw's sharpened teeth effortlessly punch through drywall or similar compounds. The deep gullets between the teeth keep the blade free of material when in use. Its soft-grip handle offers ergonomic all-day comfort and anti-slip protection.
- Precision cross-ground teeth cut in both push and pull directions for fast, clean and effortless cutting.
- Deep gullets between saw teeth keep blade free of material.
- Sharpened tip easily punches through drywall or similar materials.
- Impact resistant, soft-grip handle ergonomically designed for all-day use with minimal fatigue.
- Larger handle guard for better penetrating leverage and improved safety.
- Durable alloy hammer head for resetting drywall nails.
- Stay organized. All LEVEL5 hand tools feature large hang holes.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its complete line of hand tools (other than knives with stainless steel blades are one-piece welded or have the premium soft grip handle, which have a lifetime warranty), LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") provides a full one (1) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid in all countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.