VIP 4", 5", 6" Stainless Joint Knife Set Offer
VIPs get 15% OFF and FREE US Shipping on this set of Level 5 Joint Knives
Not a VIP yet? Click here
Level 5 drywall tools are premium grade. They are designed and built using nearly 20 years of input from professional finishers and meant for reliable, daily use on the jobsite.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE | Designed and built using nearly 20 years of input from professional finishers.
- PREMIUM QUALITY | A precision hollow-grind provides proper flex point midway up the stainless steel blade (versus near the handle). The blade feels nicely “broken-in” from the first moment you use it! This means better feel for faster application rates, optimum blade control and smoother finishes. Polished for easy cleanup. Durable metal alloy hammer head for setting drywall nails.
- ERGONOMIC | Lightweight full soft comfort grip handle ergonomically designed for all day use with minimal fatigue. Glass reinforced nylon core. Impact and solvent resistant.
- GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE | Our finishing tools are developed by professionals for professionals and guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
- BUILT TO LAST | Our tools are built for reliable, daily use on the job site.
Premium quality at an unbeatable price, our tools are built for reliable, daily use on the job site and are backed by industry-leading warranties. You can rest assured your tools are built to last. Our global community of professional finishers has provided us over 20 years of feedback which we've fed right into our tool design. Thousands of finishers here and abroad trust our tools everyday to get the job done.
We do business the old-fashioned way: zero compromises in quality, fair prices, industry-leading warranties, and the relentless pursuit for 100% customer satisfaction. Run into any problems? Got questions about your new tools? We've got you covered with our top-of-the-line customer service. Our experts are here in Kansas, just one call away.
Buy this joint knife set and compare for yourself! We back all of our tools with the best warranties in the industry and one-on-one customer service from our Level 5 support team.
ABOUT LEVEL 5 TOOLS
A proud, family-run company based in Kansas City, Kansas, USA, we have been perfecting our line of drywall tools since 2001. We do business the old-fashioned way: zero compromises in quality, fair prices, industry-leading warranties, and the relentless pursuit for 100% customer satisfaction.
Our extended family includes professional finishers throughout the USA and abroad. Their livelihoods depend on the quality, performance and reliability of our drywall tools. Through their valued feedback and a culture of ongoing research, innovation and collaboration, we make the tools that make their lives on the job easier, more efficient and ultimately more profitable.