- Outstanding capacity for fewer trips back to the bucket.
- Transparent compound chamber enables you to know how much compound is in the tube at all times.
- Anodized aluminum handle tube with a unique D-Handle composite grip.
- Adjustable side handle for leverage when filling and dispensing the joint compound.
- 3 different nozzle attachments are included.
- Nozzles mount easily via stainless steel quick-release clasps.
- Can be quickly disassembled for easy cleaning
Free Shipping anywhere in the continental USA! Any questions? Call us at 800.227.7713.
Why Choose the LEVEL5 Compound Tube?
The LEVEL5 Drywall Compound Applicator Tube is a new state-of-the-art design based on years of testing and finisher feedback.
Our mud tube features an anodized aluminum handle tube with a unique D-Handle composite grip. This grip has been performance tested to be more comfortable and easier on the wrists and arms versus straight handles or ball ends.
Probably the most important feature of the tube is its ease of flow. Compound tubes have a reputation for requiring a significant amount of pressure to expel the joint compound. The LEVEL5 Compound Applicator Tube utilizes the lowest amount of friction possible while maintaining a reliable seal between the plunger and the tube - which means more consistent delivery of the compound and less strain on the back and shoulders!
A Wide Range of Uses
Each LEVEL5 Compound Tube comes with three nozzle mount attachments. They mount easily with stainless steel quick-release clasps and are sealed with rubber seal gaskets.
Using the standard ball nozzle attachment, the LEVEL5 compound tube can be used with most wall and corner mud applicator heads available on the market.
A small flat nozzle is included that can be swapped with the ball nozzle for filling flat boxes or large gaps.
Using the large flat nozzle attachment, the tube can be used to apply mud directly to the wall or ceiling for smoothing walls with a skimming blade or finishing trowel.