Produce a top-notch finish easier and more efficiently, while simultaneously reducing wrist and hand fatigue.
LEVEL5 Offset Taping Knives feature handles that are offset slightly from the surface of the blades. This design enables you to lay the blades flatter against the wall for smoother, tighter finishes while avoiding hand contact with the fresh compound.
LEVEL5 Offset Taping Knives also feature a unique, ergonomic handle design that enables you to remove the hammer end so you can mount these knives to a standard painter’s pole or a LEVEL5 extendable skimming blade handle (using an optional adapter). You can then adjust the knives to the ideal angle for any job.
OFFSET KNIFE FEATURES
- 0.5mm (0.2-inch) FLEX - This 4-inch wide blade is ideal for finishing coats and offers perfect flex for maximum feel and control. Features a rounded-edge stainless steel blade to reduce lap marks. Also great for overhead finishing or wiping down tape when mounted to a pole using the adaptor provided.
- Premium Quality Blades - LEVEL5 Offset Taping Knives are manufactured using premium, precision cut stainless steel.
- Ergonomic Handle - Comprising a strong, glass-filled polypropylene core over-molded with soft grip TPR elastomer for all-day comfort.
- Heavy Duty Construction - The handle is permanently affixed to the 5mm thick aluminum blade mount using multiple heavy-duty stainless steel rivets. Unlike other designs, this handle will not spin or loosen over time with heavy commercial use.
- Removable Hammer End - On top of the handle is a die-cast zinc hammer end that can be used to reset drywall screws. It also serves as a cap to ensure joint compound can’t fill the handle when in use without the provided angle adaptor.
Available in Two Handle Configurations
Medium-length (37-63") - Our most popular handle suitable for most wall and ceiling finishing situations.
Long-length (48-87") - provides additional comfort and reach when smoothing mud on taller ceilings and elevated wall areas.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LEVEL5 makes workhorse drywall finishing tools that set the standard for quality & reliability.
We back all of our tools with the strongest warranties in the industry and work hard to provide our family of finishers with the best customer service possible.
Do you have questions about your LEVEL5 Tool(s)? Call our toll-free support line at 866.562.4229 (local: 913.631.0804) or send us an email at email@example.com. Our support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm Central Time.
For its premium stainless steel hand tools, specifically its one-piece welded joint knives and all stainless steel taping and joint knives with soft grip handles, LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") offers a LIFETIME warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid only in the USA, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom and Europe. A one (1) year warranty applies in all other countries/markets.
For all other hand tools skimming blades, LEVEL5 Tools, LLC. ("LEVEL5") provides a full one (1) year warranty to the original owner that these products will be free from defects in material and function. This warranty is valid in all countries/markets.
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from its use.
- The Warranty does not cover normal wear, misuse, negligence, fire, theft, loss or intentional damage.
- All shipments to the LEVEL5 facility must be freight paid. LEVEL5 reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered under the Warranty. Discontinued products may be replaced with newer models when necessary.